Friday, February 26, 2016

I AM

I AM constant when everything around you is changing.
I AM the protection you are seeking.
I AM the wisdom in your decision making.
I AM with you every second of every day.
I AM comfort in your heartbreak.
I AM peace in your chaos.
I AM the calmer of the storm.
I AM your friend when you are lonely.
I AM the light in the darkness.
I AM the love in all the hate.
I AM the joy in your sorrow.
I AM the positive in the negative.
I AM the holder of your future.
I AM the breath in your anxiety.
I AM the relief in the stress.
I AM more than your current struggle.
I AM the healer of your sickness.
I AM the energy in your exhaustion.
I AM the clarity in your confusion.
I AM beauty in a broken world.
I AM the Alpha and the Omega.
I AM the King over all.
I AM sufficient.
I AM enough.
I AM gracious towards  your sins.
I AM loving you even when you don't love yourself.
I AM adventurous.
I AM the author of your life.
I AM the planner of every small thing in your life.
I AM a breath of fresh air in your suffocation.
I AM the maker of beautiful things.
I AM the giver of everything good.
I AM all knowing.
I AM hope.
I AM strength in your weakness.
I AM God.
I AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Text Widget

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

SLIDE1

top navigation

Flickr Images

Follow Us