Thursday, February 19, 2015

Offering

Ok so I’m gonna be honest, I had planned on posting something every day of Christmas break. I had topics planned and everything, but then when I would sit down to write, nothing would come to me. So that’s why I haven’t been posting.
Anyways, today something finally did pop in my brain.
I was ushering at church this morning, (great service today by the way), and I was standing at the end of the aisle waiting for everyone else to finish. I had both the tray of body and blood in my hands. In the quiet room, I thought,
What if I spilled all of these offering elements, right here, right now? That would be sooooo embarrassing!
Now by the time I had this thought, they still weren’t done, so I kept thinking.
Wait a sec….that’s exactly what God calls us to do. If I dropped these elements, everything would be poured all of the floor. But that would be okay, wouldn’t it? Because God calls us to pour out our offerings to Him. He calls us to bring to Him everything that we can, because He is all-deserving of all of our offerings and much more.
So—pour out your offerings to our all-deserving God, despite the cost

No comments:

Post a Comment

Text Widget

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

SLIDE1

top navigation

Flickr Images

Follow Us