Wednesday, March 4, 2015

God is Stronger

God’s stronger than whatever is holding you back. It’s as simple as that. Short, and sweet.
But first, what is holding you back?
Your past? Your failures? Your disability? 
Sometimes things that happen to us seem so extreme that we forget there is still something bigger. 
We think, ‘God couldn’t possibly want me when my body is in this state.’ ‘God couldn’t possibly forgive me for what a horrible thing I did.’ ‘God couldn’t possibly love a wretch like me.’
I think at certain times in our lives, we all believe these lies. 
Yes, that’s right. Lies. 
Nothing you could ever do, say, or feel could ever keep God from wanting you, loving you or forgiving you.
Nothing. 
You say, “That’s not possible.”
Oh yes it is. 
1 John 3:1 What love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the children of God!
1 John 3:20 If our hearts condemn us, we know that God is greater than our hearts, and he knows everything.

1 John 4:4 the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Text Widget

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

SLIDE1

top navigation

Flickr Images

Follow Us