Tuesday, November 24, 2015

I'm Thankful for You

Wellllll Thanksgiving is coming up. #Food
(I really love Thanksgiving)

But you see, in this world we live in, we often take many things for granted. 
If you’re having some trouble with coming up with non-generic things to be thankful for, well here you go!

I am thankful for hot coffee. With lots and lots of creamer. 
I’m thankful for cardigans, which take up 75% of my closet.
I’m thankful for really fuzzy socks, and really warm blankets. 
I’m thankful for Netflix. He is the best boyfriend a girl could ask for.
I’m thankful for amazing pens, and hand lettering. :))
I’m thankful for my Eno hammock which is so comfy.
I’m thankful for watercolors. Lots and lots of pretty watercolors.
I’m thankful for pumpkin everything, pumpkin anything.
I’m thankful for Google. It saves my life daily.
I’m thankful for mint ice cream. and Dr. Pepper. They are my favorites things ever. 
I’m thankful for sweatpants. 
I’m thankful for gorgeous leaves all over the Earth during fall. 
I am thankful for delicious smelling candles. Yum. 
I am thankful for photos. I love being able to capture a memory in still time. 
I’m thankful for handwritten notes, and my drawer full of them. 
I am thankful for home videos. They are my favorite entertainment. 
I’m thankful for pretty lights. And sunsets. I love sunsets. 
I’m thankful for BBQ. And Italian. And Mexican. And Chinese. And American. I love food. 
Which is why I love thanksgiving. 

Okay so those are some everyday things I am thankful for, very casual things. 
And now, here some more meaningful things that I am grateful for. 

I am thankful for my insane and crazy family. They are really annoying, but I guess I love them anyway. 
I am thankful for my amazing friends. They make me laugh so hard that I cry, and they are always there for me. 
I am thankful for school. I like school. Stop judging me. 
I am thankful for my church. I love my church. Pleasant Valley Baptist Church, y’all. My youth pastors and adult “teachers” are some of my favorite people and I am so lucky to have such amazing people to look up to and learn from. 
I am thankful for music. There is a song for just about anything. 
I am thankful for nature, our everyday evidence that God is near. 
I am thankful for God’s amazing grace and love. He gives me undeserving grace and love, yet I fail Him everyday. We have an amazing God, folks. 

And last but not least, I am thankful for you!
Yes, you.
I may not even know you, but I am so thankful for you! 
Your life has so much purpose and worth and potential, and don’t ever forget that. You are beautiful and smart and talented and loved, more than you could every know. I am thankful for your life and I am thankful for you. 

1 Thessalonians 5:18  Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
Psalm 107:1 Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever!
Ephesians 5:20 Giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,

Colossians 3:15-17 And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God. And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Text Widget

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

SLIDE1

top navigation

Flickr Images

Follow Us