Friday, December 11, 2015

#TBT

Alright so I’m sure you have all heard of the app Timehop, and I’m also sure some of you use it like I do. 
I personally love anything that is old, anything that brings back memories…old family movies, baby pictures, and all that other fun stuff. 
Well, recently I have been noticing that so much has changed since one/two/three years ago when I was posting these things. 
Different friends, different experiences, different circumstances, different looks, etc. 

A couple days ago, a picture came up from one year ago, and I realized that I’m not friends with this person anymore. 
We don’t really realize it, but every single day, something is changing in the slightest way. 
Every single day, God is doing something in our lives, and often times we don’t notice it until a significant amount of time has gone by. 

When looking at my time hop the other day, I realized that I was being shown something. God was showing me and reminding me through timehop that 
“This is where you were. And this is where I’ve brought you. **Ta-da**.”
And it was kind of a “woah” moment. Like, look at how much God has done and changed in my life in just the past 365 days! That’s not something we notice on an everyday basis. 

Some of those changes were hard. Some of them I didn’t even notice. Some of them were happy.
But looking back now, I can see that all of them were for the better. Every single one. 

God does so much in our lives and we hardly ever give him credit for it. 

These past two Wednesdays at youth group, Marla has been talking about how Jesus is our “And”. 
The first week was about before the birth of Christ, and the next week talked about after. 

But how true is that?!
Jesus IS our And!

He connects…
Our past AND our future.
The promised AND the fulfilled. 
The before AND the after. 

What an amazing God we have, people!! 
Let us praise Him for all he has done, is doing, and will do in our lives, because it is more than we could ever imagine.



And now, for your entertainment, here are a couple #tbt



No comments:

Post a Comment

Text Widget

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

SLIDE1

top navigation

Flickr Images

Follow Us