Thursday, February 19, 2015

Psalms 1:55

My interpretation from my reading today:
Psalms 55
I pray to you, God, and you hear me, and you answer me.
My thoughts trouble me, Satan creeps up on me, people judge me, and suffering surrounds me.
My heart is broken and death is terrifying to me. Sometimes I say, “I wish I could fly like a dove, far away from this place to a place of shelter, far from the storms of this life.”
This world is so violent. Filled with abuse and destruction, threats, lies and insults.
But I call to you, Lord, because every day you save me.
I pour out my hurt to you and you hear, and you ransom me unharmed from the battles raging against me.
Friends turn their backs on one another, people break their covenants, speech has become smooth—covering a heart at war with drawn swords.
Cast your cares upon God, for he will sustain you and won’t let you fall.
And as for me, I trust in You

No comments:

Post a Comment

Text Widget

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

SLIDE1

top navigation

Flickr Images

Follow Us